Last updated: 05/26/2021
This Policy applies to information we may collect from you on our Website or in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and us, and describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or by any third party including through any application or content that may link to, be accessible from, our Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of our Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, phone number, home or work address;
- Information that is about you, but that does not individually identify you, such as your age, gender, or ZIP code; and
- Information about your internet connection and about the equipment and software you use to access our Website, and about your use of our Website, such as your IP address, internet browser, time of access, and referring website.
We collect this information directly when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through our website.
Information that we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or requesting services from our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or by other electronic means.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Our Website includes links to various third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Supply Chain is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our Website.
Information that we collect automatically as you navigate through our Website may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. We may use third party services, such as Google Analytics to analyze such data. Any data shared with such a third party will be anonymous and will not be specifically relatable to you individually.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertiser’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect from you, as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Supply Chain’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Supply Chain about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Supply Chain, our customers, others, or the public.
Our Website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a small file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Supply Chain services or our Website.
Storage of Your Information
Supply Chain takes reasonable steps to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We secure the personally identifiable information you provide and that we collect on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Personal information and payment information you provide to us will be stored in a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) compliant Customer Information Manager (“CIM”) from authorize.net.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website and we are not responsible for any use of personal information you share in public areas of our Website by other users of our Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Changes to this Policy